This is what I’ve been up to this week:
- Reviewing Standard Operating Procedure documents and working on converting them into e-learning modules.
- Using PowerPoint as a template to capture potential design/design issues of e-learning modules.
- Thinking about navigation design issues (continue, next etc …) in e-learning.
- Establishing a Style Guide based on Microsoft’s Manual of Style for Technical Publications.
- Using OneNote to capture all work-in-progress.
- Attempting to use SketchNote techniques to capture meeting notes.