This week I’ve designing, developing, and revising training courses and resources:
- Microsoft Lync 2010 virtual classroom pilot was launched
- Developed training plan for LEAN Procurement Process – blended learning solution of e-learning and classroom
- Developed training plan for Sourcing Tracker
- Started creating a Skills Assessment questionnaire for Clerks, Buyers, and Leads.
- Attended Presenting with Credibility seminar.
This week has been a mixed bag:
- Brainstorming evaluation strategies for SOP E-Learning courses
- Created an evaluation questionnaire for SOP E-Learning courses
- Created a support document for Team Leads/Managers to facilitate transfer of learning for SOP E-Learning courses
- Updated SOP E-Learning courses based on feedback
- Ran an organizing your e-mail session
- Devised a new training plan for Sourcing Tracker
- Attended kick-off meeting for Sole Source Process improvements
- Created Ebola quick-references for In-Hospital Replenishment – What You Need To Know and What You Need To Do
Need to Do_v4 Need to Know_v4
Need to Do_v4
- Oh, and I got Articulate Storyline installed!
This week I’ve been mostly planning, designing, and thinking about future projects:
- PHSA PeopleSoft and IHA/NHA Meditech SOP e-learning courses went live on LearningHub.
- I wrote a training plan for Sourcing Tracker and started work on the design for e-learning/classroom.
- I wrote a training plan for LEAN Procurement Process and started work on different designs for e-learning/classroom.
- Planned Microsoft Lync 2010 training to take place at the end of October.
- Updated LearningHub with latest Microsoft Lync 2010 training details.
This week has been about transitioning between the summer projects and the autumn/winter projects:
- Finalizing the IHA/NHA Meditech SOPs e-learning course.
- Finalizing the PHSA PeopleSoft SOPs e-learning course.
- Developing evaluation materials for the e-learning SOPs courses.
- Attended workshop on Implementation of Contracts.
- Amended Implementation of Contracts training materials.
- Developing training plan for Sourcing Tracker.
- Creating draft training materials for LEAN Procurement Process and Introduction to Competitive Bidding.
- Arranged Lync training meeting to discuss content/delivery.
- Explored UBC DIY Media site for training ideas.
- Explored VideoScribe site for creation of explanation videos.
This week has been about scheduling work for the next 3 months:
- Lean Procurement Process – to be delivered by the end of November
- Sourcing Methodology Tracker – to be delivered by mid November
- RFP Workbook Redesign Training – to be delivered in January
- IHA/NHA SOP elearning – to be live on LearningHub mid October
- PHSA SOP elearning – to be on LearningHub mid October
- Lync training – pilot to start end of October