This week business has returned to normal. Here is what I’ve been up to:
- Part of the dicussions on developing Purchasing Clerks into Buyers. What skills they need, what courses they need to take.
- I’ve restarted work on the Strategic Sourcing Workbook Redesign. I’m still in the analysis phase.
- I registered team members to review the LEAN Contracting Process e-learning course – lots of feedback.
- Contacted the Contracts Department to review the LEAN Contracting Process and provide feedback.
- Started work on the instructional plan for the classroom part of the LEAN Contracting Process training.
- Developed a project plan for the LEAN Contracting Process training.
- Ran two training sessions on Sourcing Tracker.
- Troubleshooting Sourcing Tracker issues.
- Attended EDI Catalog Update training for Managers/Leads.
- Arranged EDI Catalog Update training for Buyers for next week.
- Cancelled Lync training for next week.