What I’ve been up to this week:
- Attended Front Line Supervisory Training for 2 days – plenty of models to try out.
- Arranged training sessions for LEAN Contracting Process – must follow the process of seeking senior leadership sponsorship first, then copying them on the email communication. In the body of the email communication I must state that the training is required and clearly outline the expectations of the managers to pass on the training information to their staff.
- Updated the LEAN Contracting Process training materials – CMO and definition of Contract A
- Started to investigate different channels of communication to staff about the role of L&D and what training is offered (and when).
- Got updated version of Articulate Storyline installed – had to escalate to IT.
- Updated SOP elearning materials.