I missed last Friday’s weekly notes because I was sick, so I’m include them here:
- Testing out video hardware, software, space, lighting, audio etc…
- Recording audio for different videos
- Delivered SSW training
- Developed screencast video for CR
- Completed Coaching Out of the Box
- Finalizing e-learning for RFP
- Created P2P e-learning course (need to upload video)
- Finalized course calendar for 2016 (classroom only)
- More video
- More RFP
- Drop-in clinic for Sourcing Tracker
This is what I’ve been up to this week:
- Reviewed storyboards for SOP e-learning project.
- Developed job aids for SOPs – about 40% done.
- Developed coaching checklist for new employee onboarding.
- Developed new employee checklist for onboarding.
- Developed a “What makes a good coach?” PowerPoint presentation.
- Still waiting for Articulate Storyline to be installed. Now a “project” with Service Desk.
Next week, I need to start turning the SOP storyboards into e-learning modules. I need to finish the SOP job aids. I have to deliver a presentation on how to be an effective coach.