This week has been heavy on e-learning:
- Editing audio for PIC e-learning videos (using Audacity)
- Creating storyboards and prototypes for RFP process e-learning
- Setting up Contracting and Implementation Process classroom training sessions
- Helped scriptwriting the P2P Perfect PO explainer video
- Delievered QA presentation for New Employee Orientation
- Delivering training on the Contracting process
This week I’ve been mostly tying up loose ends and setting up new initiatives:
- Delivered training on the LEAN Contracting Process
- Finalized the LEAN Contract Implementation Process e-learning – the course went live
- Still arranging classroom training for the Strategic Sourcing Tracker
- Attended webinars on microlearning and storytelling
- Updated PerformanceLink
This week I’ve been completing work, working on work, planning work:
- E-learning for LEAN Contracting Process has gone live
- Working on communication for LEAN Contracting Process training
- Developing materials for LEAN Contracting Process classroom sessions
- Capturing training requirements for this and the following year
- Working on Learning Analytics for SOP training
This week business has returned to normal. Here is what I’ve been up to:
- Part of the dicussions on developing Purchasing Clerks into Buyers. What skills they need, what courses they need to take.
- I’ve restarted work on the Strategic Sourcing Workbook Redesign. I’m still in the analysis phase.
- I registered team members to review the LEAN Contracting Process e-learning course – lots of feedback.
- Contacted the Contracts Department to review the LEAN Contracting Process and provide feedback.
- Started work on the instructional plan for the classroom part of the LEAN Contracting Process training.
- Developed a project plan for the LEAN Contracting Process training.
- Ran two training sessions on Sourcing Tracker.
- Troubleshooting Sourcing Tracker issues.
- Attended EDI Catalog Update training for Managers/Leads.
- Arranged EDI Catalog Update training for Buyers for next week.
- Cancelled Lync training for next week.