This week has been a week of big projects:
- Revisions to all 48 SOP modules to make the learning objectives more clearer
- Create quizzes for all 4 SOP courses
- UAT testing and creating job aids for Sourcing Tracker
- Figuring out the training logistics for Sourcing Tracker (how many sessions for Sourcing Managers/Leads, how many sessions for Buyers (and where the sessions should take place)
- Reviewing the Skills Assessment questionnaires
This week has been a mixed bag:
- Brainstorming evaluation strategies for SOP E-Learning courses
- Created an evaluation questionnaire for SOP E-Learning courses
- Created a support document for Team Leads/Managers to facilitate transfer of learning for SOP E-Learning courses
- Updated SOP E-Learning courses based on feedback
- Ran an organizing your e-mail session
- Devised a new training plan for Sourcing Tracker
- Attended kick-off meeting for Sole Source Process improvements
- Created Ebola quick-references for In-Hospital Replenishment – What You Need To Know and What You Need To Do
Need to Do_v4 Need to Know_v4
Need to Do_v4
- Oh, and I got Articulate Storyline installed!
This week has been about transitioning between the summer projects and the autumn/winter projects:
- Finalizing the IHA/NHA Meditech SOPs e-learning course.
- Finalizing the PHSA PeopleSoft SOPs e-learning course.
- Developing evaluation materials for the e-learning SOPs courses.
- Attended workshop on Implementation of Contracts.
- Amended Implementation of Contracts training materials.
- Developing training plan for Sourcing Tracker.
- Creating draft training materials for LEAN Procurement Process and Introduction to Competitive Bidding.
- Arranged Lync training meeting to discuss content/delivery.
- Explored UBC DIY Media site for training ideas.
- Explored VideoScribe site for creation of explanation videos.