This is what I’ve been up to this week:
- Change Management course – PROSCI ADKAR model – why the success of training programs depend on a successful change management strategy (Awareness, Desire, Primary Sponsor)
- Part of the Learning and Development group reorganization discussion
- Analyzing the LEAN Implementation process – starting to put together a training strategy – blended learning – e-learning (with discussion forum), classroom (2 parts)
- Analyzing the Strategic Sourcing Workbook manual – starting to put together a training strategy – blended learning – e-learning – test data – workshop
This week training, training, training:
- Orientation – how to sign up for LearningHub courses
- LEAN Contracing Process – classroom training for Managers/Leads as well as Buyers
- E-learning template for Strategic Sourcing Workbook
- Chasing up learners for EDI custom reports training session
- Design discussion on L&D brochure
This week I’ve been focusing on learning analytics:
- Identified who has taken EDI Process Update training, identified who hasn’t
- Ran reports on LEAN Contracting Process classroom attendees and who has completed the e-learning (blended learning)
- Ran reports on registration and completion numbers for ERP SOP e-learning
- Worked on Strategic Sourcing Workbook e-learning course
- Began to think about training strategy for Strategic Sourcing Workbook (blended learning? e-learning and a workshop?)
- Started review of LEAN Implementation Process SOPs for development of e-learning and classroom training (blended learning)
What I’ve been up to this week:
- Attended Front Line Supervisory Training for 2 days – plenty of models to try out.
- Arranged training sessions for LEAN Contracting Process – must follow the process of seeking senior leadership sponsorship first, then copying them on the email communication. In the body of the email communication I must state that the training is required and clearly outline the expectations of the managers to pass on the training information to their staff.
- Updated the LEAN Contracting Process training materials – CMO and definition of Contract A
- Started to investigate different channels of communication to staff about the role of L&D and what training is offered (and when).
- Got updated version of Articulate Storyline installed – had to escalate to IT.
- Updated SOP elearning materials.