This week I’ve been writing and rewriting email communication (and still not being clear enough):
- LEAN Contracting Process finalizing the Instructor Guide
- LEAN Contracting Process finalizing training materials
- Strategic Sourcing Workbook – initial analysis
- Strategic Sourcing Workbook – reviewing potential e-learning templates
- Trying to fix Articulate Storyline because Flash Player 16 installed on my PC. Still waiting for IT to apply the fix.
This week I’ve been completing work, working on work, planning work:
- E-learning for LEAN Contracting Process has gone live
- Working on communication for LEAN Contracting Process training
- Developing materials for LEAN Contracting Process classroom sessions
- Capturing training requirements for this and the following year
- Working on Learning Analytics for SOP training
This week business has returned to normal. Here is what I’ve been up to:
- Part of the dicussions on developing Purchasing Clerks into Buyers. What skills they need, what courses they need to take.
- I’ve restarted work on the Strategic Sourcing Workbook Redesign. I’m still in the analysis phase.
- I registered team members to review the LEAN Contracting Process e-learning course – lots of feedback.
- Contacted the Contracts Department to review the LEAN Contracting Process and provide feedback.
- Started work on the instructional plan for the classroom part of the LEAN Contracting Process training.
- Developed a project plan for the LEAN Contracting Process training.
- Ran two training sessions on Sourcing Tracker.
- Troubleshooting Sourcing Tracker issues.
- Attended EDI Catalog Update training for Managers/Leads.
- Arranged EDI Catalog Update training for Buyers for next week.
- Cancelled Lync training for next week.